Feed aggregator

Terror Wave Escalates: Second Stabbing Attack in Samaria Leaves Israeli Wounded

Matzav -

An Israeli was wounded today in the second stabbing attack to strike Samaria in a single day, as a terrorist stabbed a man near Ganim before being shot dead by Israeli soldiers.

The victim sustained a moderate leg injury in the attack, which occurred near Ganim in northern Samaria on Thursday afternoon. Security forces at the scene neutralized the assailant shortly after the stabbing.

Preliminary findings indicate that the attack took place at a recently established post in the Ganim area, where preparations are underway for the re-establishment of the permanent community in the near future.

Authorities said the terrorist drove to the location during a logistical operation taking place at a nearby outpost. After stabbing the Israeli victim, two soldiers on the scene opened fire, killing the attacker.

The incident marked the second terrorist stabbing in Samaria on Thursday. Earlier in the day, an Israeli was seriously wounded in a stabbing attack at Avraham Farm near Elon Moreh while helping extinguish a fire that had broken out in the area.

Trump: ‘I’m Considering a Bigger Attack Against Iran Than Ever’

Matzav -

President Donald Trump says he is weighing what could become the largest US military strike against Iran to date, warning that Tehran has not yet suffered enough consequences while also threatening severe retaliation if Iran’s Houthi proxies resume attacks on commercial shipping.

Speaking to Axios correspondent Barak Ravid, Trump said he is seriously considering a military operation that would eclipse any previous action taken against Iran.

“I am considering a massive attack. Bigger than ever before. I am close to making a decision. We are all set for it,” Trump said.

Trump also revealed that Israel would participate in the operation if he requested its involvement, though he emphasized that the United States is fully capable of carrying out the strikes on its own without Israeli assistance.

Commenting on renewed efforts to restart negotiations aimed at ending the conflict, Trump dismissed the prospect of diplomacy for now, arguing that the Iranian regime has not “received enough pain yet.”

Earlier in the day, Trump also issued a stern warning that Iran would be held directly accountable if the Houthi terrorist organization resumes attacks on civilian shipping.

“A year ago the United States of America attacked, very powerfully, the Houthis, for their interference with commerce and trade, by shooting at ships. Since that time, and during our conflict with Iran, they have acted very responsibly. Unfortunately, now they are starting up again, shooting at two Saudi Arabian ships last night,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social platform.

He concluded with a direct warning to Tehran, making clear that any future Houthi attacks would trigger a military response against both the terrorist group and its Iranian backers.

“Please let this TRUTH serve to represent that if they do this again, the U.S. will hold Iran responsible, in that the Houthis are a Surrogate and/or Proxy of Iran, and major military punishment will be inflicted upon Iran and, of course, the Houthis, themselves, who I am very disappointed with in that they have, until now, acted very professionally and smart,” he said.

Pages

Subscribe to NativUSA Portal aggregator